+ Reply to Thread

L33 Aluminum 315hp 5.3 and other 5.3 engines

I have a few gen III 5.3 engines for sale. These come intake to pan, coils, fuel rails, injectors and most sensors included. Up front is usually just water pump, occasionally has a tensioner. Just add wiring, starter and front accessories for your hot rod project.

2005 315hp L33 5.3 engine. These come with the 799 casting LS6 style cylinder head and an aluminum block. These are fairly uncommon and sought after. 69k miles

$1200/best

2-3 other regular 5.3s. These are 03s and 04s. All drive by wire, regular iron block, 295 horsepower. Mileage varies from 80-90k.

$600 each

I have had tons of these engines, I don't sell junk. Sold many of them, just figured I would throw some up here, I don't do it often. Check out my site at YatesEFI.com. My username is MeanYellowZ on MANY other forums, someone stole it from me on here.

Located in Davenport Iowa - Ill-Iowa border, 2.5 hours west of Chicago on I-80. Delivery not available.

Randy@YatesEFI.com

Last edited by BigBanana; 03-09-2010 at 10:12 PM.

got any cheaper 5.3 short/longblocks?

Looking for a rebuilder or a ready to go longblock?

Gone! Slick331's Avatar Donating Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigBanana
    I have a few gen III 5.3 engines for sale. These come intake to pan, coils, fuel rails, injectors and most sensors included. Up front is usually just water pump, occasionally has a tensioner. Just add wiring, starter and front accessories for your hot rod project.

2005 315hp L33 5.3 engine. These come with the 799 casting LS6 style cylinder head and an aluminum block. These are fairly uncommon and sought after. 69k miles

$1200/best

2-3 other regular 5.3s. These are 03s and 04s. All drive by wire, regular iron block, 295 horsepower. Mileage varies from 80-90k.

$600 each

I have had tons of these engines, I don't sell junk. Sold many of them, just figured I would throw some up here, I don't do it often. Check out my site at YatesEFI.com. My username is MeanYellowZ on MANY other forums, someone stole it from me on here.

Located in Davenport Iowa - Ill-Iowa border, 2.5 hours west of Chicago on I-80. Delivery not available.

Randy@YatesEFI.com

[qimg]http://i41.tinypic.com/2gspbfd.jpg[/qimg]
    Sound Like good deal.. I have L33 In my 07 Classic Silverado and it great.. Do you normally have the L33 laying around.. They would be a great build.
    JUST RUN IT! .

Quote Originally Posted by Slick331
    Sound Like good deal.. I have L33 In my 07 Classic Silverado and it great.. Do you normally have the L33 laying around.. They would be a great build.

I have sold a ton of these engines and this is the first L33 I have every come across. They are a great engine and I sure don't see them very often

Quote Originally Posted by BigBanana
    Looking for a rebuilder or a ready to go longblock?

more of a ready to go type thing, but I would be interested in a rebuild-able one depending on the condition/what it would need

aluminum engine is sold

bump for a couple of the regular 5.3's still left. Also have a couple of rebuilder 5.3s