+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1992 suzuki gsxr with 1340 motor

hello for sale 1992 gsxr 750 with a speed products engine 1340 bigblock bike will run in the 8's on motor needs carbs chain and starter has 0 miles on engine just finish building ....blue printed and professionally built over 10grand in motor alone 7000 or best offer

has gs1150 cams modified to fit in gsxr head 26mm30mm valves hemi ported cases epoxy cases full r&d race trans...double epoxy head 3000 in head work alone
    je pistons that have been fly cut
    busa connecting rods
    new bearings rods and crank
    polished falicon crank with bigger crossed drilled oil gallerys
    2 modified oil pressure switchs
    new clutch basket
    new clutch
    longer cam chain custom gasket set ...best cash offer .....stock tiger striped plastics powder coated rims engine cases brackets and pegs..
    Last edited by beatmygsxr; 01-13-2011 at 02:04 PM. Reason: forgot price

Need a price or it will be taken down.
    08 GSXR 1000 (SLOW)
    01 GSXR 750ish (SLOWER)

R.I.P TurboCliff

R.I.P TITO B.

post up some pics...

how do ya know its a 8sec bike if it doesn't run and drive (still needs parts) ????? desk top dyno...????
    2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
    2000 silver SVT Lightning
    1990 5.0 5-speed notch

01' GSXR 1000

Burn'n rubber,not my soul Nasty Nick's Avatar Donating Member

8 seconds from a bike thats got zero miles on it thats awesome, especialy coming from this guy, guys i dont really care if i get in trouble for this or not cause it needs to be said. Anyone that even goes to look at this bike is crazy, this guy used to own a shop if thats what you want to call it. he put together my gsxr 1100, that was supposed to have this great 955 drag motor and all, and the only draggin it did was in and out of trucks, this guy is the king of scams and i'd hate to see anyone get scammed like i did, especially on here i've been on here for a long time and this fool comes on here and trys to screw everyone within 5 post. Like i said if this post gets me banned then so be it just hope enough people see ot before than cuase this guy doesn't deserve the time of day, he's a scumbag please stay away. if you do go look at it see if he has the 3500 he took from me.............

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty Nick View Post
    8 seconds from a bike thats got zero miles on it thats awesome, especialy coming from this guy, guys i dont really care if i get in trouble for this or not cause it needs to be said. Anyone that even goes to look at this bike is crazy, this guy used to own a shop if thats what you want to call it. he put together my gsxr 1100, that was supposed to have this great 955 drag motor and all, and the only draggin it did was in and out of trucks, this guy is the king of scams and i'd hate to see anyone get scammed like i did, especially on here i've been on here for a long time and this fool comes on here and trys to screw everyone within 5 post. Like i said if this post gets me banned then so be it just hope enough people see ot before than cuase this guy doesn't deserve the time of day, he's a scumbag please stay away. if you do go look at it see if he has the 3500 he took from me.............

Weoll if your gonna go that far, atleast tell us who "he" is??
    08 Busa - THE MACHETE!!

his name is Donny Bodnar used to own Performance Cycle in oaklawn for the three months it was open.

I saw this on craigslist and told him same thing. For the record i know Donny from WAAAAAAAAAAAY back when racing on archer (15yrs ago?)

But i cannot speak for how he is now. Mods thanks for letting Nick keep that post up because if true people should know!! If not well i would think Donny would come on here and refute it??? also Donny was friends/friendly with Dick speed so the motor could be done by speed? but i would call first.
    JENNY TOUCH N TICKLE ADMITS TO TRYING TO SUCK HIS OWN COCK...

MAFIA MOTOSPORTS...Someones DEFINITELY getting...THE HIT !!!.
    R.I.P. TITO B

Thanks gambler me and a few buudies got burned real bad by Donny last spring and i dont want to see anyone get what happened to us, 3 bikes went in and none came out completed i wound up fixing one of the bikes myself, had to sell mine to try and get some money back, and the other guy is rebuilding his motor now, we all spent decent money and got screwed really bad, ive been a member here for a while and am good friends with a few people here, just looking out for my fellow chitowners.
    Last edited by Nasty Nick; 02-03-2011 at 04:39 AM.

Senior Member SSinister's Avatar Donating Member

where was the shop in oak lawn? whyd he shut down? any more details?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unitek View Post
    You're still a DILDO. Good luck on your flying saucer.

slowest bike in chitown nick122590's Avatar Donating Member

this guy seems shady as hell. if this is all true i say ban him.

Senior Member SSinister's Avatar Donating Member

why would you need two oil pressure switches, let alone modified?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unitek View Post
    You're still a DILDO. Good luck on your flying saucer.

shop was around 111th and central right down the street from Dick SpeedsWas only open about 6 months, closed cause he was shady and was scamming people left and right, he used to advertise on craigslist all the time, the only thing he was good at was polishing and even that he got sloppy on at times, ill give you guys an example of his work. my one buddy took his bike in there for fork seal, when we picked up the bike you couldn't even push on the front end to get it to move, he said thats normal. my buddy got pissed and we just took the bike home. A few days later i went to were the bike was and there was a good qaurt of fork oil on the ground. when we redid the sealss ourselves we could see they were never changed and know parts were missing like the snap ring for the seal. we did and rode it all season with no problems. I know a few people that were hit harder and if i had an hour id write out how i got screwed but its to late.

Nick the reason i closed down was cause my silent partner was a mexican cartell he was indited on drug charges rember i had a 2010 black zx10 in the building well the feds seized 3 bikes and closed me down cause of drug money...also nick you bought a junk bike and said u guys checked it out ......welll you didnt check it out that good ..... As far as my bike is conserned i have all recipts from dick speed on whats been done to the bike...also had bike dynoed by a shop ....i personeely dont care what you say about me nick.....i know what happend...im still going to court over all this shit . My shop was open for 4 years it origanally was on 120th and halsted for 2 1/2 years before we where robbed and than moved to oaklawn....so learn what you are saying before you talk shit..........gambler kjnows how i am i dont fuck anybody shit happend .....also if you know who dick speed is you know what type of motors he builds he builds bikes for speed to win not lose........you will see this bike at the track soon.....so if u wanna run it ...let me know ..dick built this motor...to win period..how do i know it will run 8.80 in a quarter mile....he built it........when you been building race bikes for 25years like dick has you know what a motor will do...i also have dyno sheets to prove horsepower but none of u are buying or have cash in your hand so its not your business....how much power or what it will run....if the mods wanna ban me ..do u think i care.....now about the 396 i posted its a freinds car motor ..and i have video of it to prove how fast that motor is......and time slips.......so ban me i dont care

aka Twistedspeed dollar bill's Avatar Donating Member

Quote Originally Posted by beatmygsxr View Post
    silent partner was a mexican cartell
    This is a first on chitown I think....lol

So did the Mexican cartell tell you tou fuck all our bikes up too. lol