+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    egr cooler 325 from ford ... oil cooler is about 300 from ford. now 14 hrs is kinda high i know i can do both in just under 8 hr day start to finish and if you take it to ford ask to see if there are any updates for you pcm tcm and ficm modules some times it helps with update flashes for shifting issues and hard starting issues

..... if you need ay parts for a 6.0 let me know i get a killer deal from ford i even have a bunch of parts in stock like egr valves icp sensors, ipr valves, stand alone tubes and valves, glow plug modules ficm modules ford injectors ... anything that a 6.0 common fails i should have it except coolers . and its all ford parts and if you need modules reflashed or programed i have a ids system
    Last edited by kardoc; 07-30-2012 at 09:44 PM.

Have them do the oil cooler while in there. If the EGR goes the oil cooler will be next. Since the turbo has to come out at the shop without cheating have them do the oil cooler also.
    If people are going to hate you for no reason....Give the Mother Fuckers a reason to hate you

Senior Member BrokeAzzHatch's Avatar Donating Member

I hopd 800 in parts includes the oil cooler

Quote Originally Posted by Rotbody View Post
    Have them do the oil cooler while in there. If the EGR goes the oil cooler will be next. Since the turbo has to come out at the shop without cheating have them do the oil cooler also.
    The oil cooler is usually what causes the EGR cooler to go. It clogs and can't cool the EGR system, so it cracks.
    A hand full of diesel plow trucks and a couple toys

PM me in the future if you want the studs done
    NWI Coal Rollers Association.... We got guns and shit

No wonder why you asshats dont sell anything on this site, you dont post pictures... DUMBSHITS

Will do thank u for all the help guys price they told me was oil and egr cooler intake gaskets coolant flush and the oil change

Quote Originally Posted by got-h2o View Post
    The oil cooler is usually what causes the EGR cooler to go. It clogs and can't cool the EGR system, so it cracks.
    Your right, my bad. The early 6.0's wont throw the SES light for the deltas though, The later ones will. We usually throw a trailer on it and go pound on them and watch deltas.

To the OP use the stock gaskets. Lotta problems it seems with the black Onyx gaskets lately for some reason it seems. Good luck
    If people are going to hate you for no reason....Give the Mother Fuckers a reason to hate you

i

Quote Originally Posted by Rotbody View Post
    Your right, my bad. The early 6.0's wont throw the SES light for the deltas though, The later ones will. We usually throw a trailer on it and go pound on them and watch deltas.

To the OP use the stock gaskets. Lotta problems it seems with the black Onyx gaskets lately for some reason it seems. Good luck
    Thanks yea all the parts are oem with updated ordered parts

6.0 powerstroke ???

That was nice of the dealer to take care of you like that. Lot of places would have told you to pound sand.