+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Congrats!!

Traction fail. Voice of Reason's Avatar Donating Member

Quote Originally Posted by E-Works View Post
    In my opinion the drag strip is there for people to go racing. Get the track right and bring more racers in and then if all is going well address the fans.

But that's just my opinion.
    Agreed, but spectators is where a track makes its money.

Congrats, Terry. And for those asking, IMHO Denny is just doing what's right. He doesn't particularly like dealing with racers as I remember. So he enlisted someone to do it instead. Most business owners have managers for this reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyosteve View Post
    If jesus christ had a car I would drag that mother fucker.Get paid and then ask for forgiveness...........
    Never Forget Fallen Comrades:

Tito B...
    Big Gym 80GP/91RS...
    Family Sedan...
    Woody (Big WOO)...
    Turbo Cliff...

Thanks for the memories, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by HURK84 View Post
    You meen there's gonna be new boards in the bleechers other than the ones I put in 8 years ago? lol Congrats Terry and Good Luck!!!
    At N vs S, a guy stepped right next to me, the board broke and his leg went all the way through. Needles to say, he was not pleased.
    K&M
    TRANSMISSION

Vic's Auto Doctor

Congrats Terry! glad to hear it. stand up guy!
    New notch for 2014! BARNONE!
    RIP TURBO CLIFF!!!! aka The Giant Killer!
    You are missed!

Boosted Misfits
    Chicagos Bad Boys Of Boost!

Quote Originally Posted by E-Works View Post
    In my opinion the drag strip is there for people to go racing. Get the track right and bring more racers in and then if all is going well address the fans.

But that's just my opinion.
    Wouldn't you like some nice new comfortable seats to watch from ?

Quote Originally Posted by turboballs View Post
    Wouldn't you like some nice new comfortable seats to watch from ?
    well with all these upgrades everyone is wanting it looks like im gonna have to up all the pricing for this year.......

Quote Originally Posted by slow68 View Post
    well with all these upgrades everyone is wanting it looks like im gonna have to up all the pricing for this year.......
    I offered that hundo remember....

Chicago "Not Naperville,Bolingbrook,Hoffman Estates or any other suburb"
    Judging by bizs race, most everybody prefers the staging lanes or standing in the beams over sitting in the stands. Lol. Im not to picky about the stands or bathrooms. If i wanted to relax and take a shit, I'd stay at home. Personally, im satisfied with everything and id just keep the track prepped and lanes moving. Well, maybe a few bandages in the ambulance would be cool. Lol.

Originally Posted by Me motherfucker
    Don't talk about it, be about it .....

Quote Originally Posted by stockturbocoupe View Post
    Judging by bizs race, most everybody prefers the staging lanes or standing in the beams over sitting in the stands. Lol. Im not to picky about the stands or bathrooms. If i wanted to relax and take a shit, I'd stay at home. Personally, im satisfied with everything and id just keep the track prepped and lanes moving. Well, maybe a few bandages in the ambulance would be cool. Lol.
    No ambulance on the grounds anymore.......the girl in the ticket booth is a EMT and has what she needs to keep you stable til you can be transfered to a hospital if needed....

Quote Originally Posted by MILDSAUCE View Post
    I offered that hundo remember....
    ill text you my address... just mail that hundo to me...lol

No ambulance on the grounds anymore.......the girl in the ticket booth is a EMT and has what she needs to keep you stable til you can be transfered to a hospital if needed....
    Awesome, she's very nice, if its the lady that was there today and most days I've been there this year.

Can't say I've EVER been to a track without an ambulance equipped and either at the tower, or the end of the track, best of luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by 4eyed freak View Post
    Can't say I've EVER been to a track without an ambulance equipped and either at the tower, or the end of the track, best of luck with that.
    Its a tad bit of a concern to me and I've crashed twice there, but that won't stop me from going. I've got health insurance and 2 supplemental insurance policies. Still safer than the street.

ill text you my address... just mail that hundo to me...lol
    I remember where u live lol

Not for nothing, but all that insurance won't mean much if you die enroute to proper medical treatment. Case in point was Barb Nesbitts wreck, where would she have been without an ambulance and fully equipped medical staff being on site? If your goal is to put a track back on the map, I'm not sure skimping on the safety of the racers your trying to have that friendly relationship with is the answer. Don't get me wrong congrats on the deal I'm sure your excited. As far as the stands and stuff like that, boards are cheap, it doesn't cost much to clean and spruce up the bathrooms a bit, and provide an environment that's good for spectators and racers.