+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fuck Sprint!!!!!..Can you hear me now?

As most of you know I drive for a living & after 10+ years I finally made the switch to verizon. Sweet Jesus the difference is night & day, so far no dropped calls & for the first time ever I drove to Ohio on the toll road with full signal. So guys if ur contract is up make the switch.

Later...
    Last edited by MILDSAUCE; 06-16-2013 at 12:49 PM.
    Im what willis was talkn about....

User Extraordinaire BBBSS's Avatar Donating Member

I've tried telling these guys....

Quote Originally Posted by DaTurboSix™ View Post
    Dude, take a fuckin xanax before you give yourself a pink sock.

Plus the 25% employee discount
    Im what willis was talkn about....

Quote Originally Posted by MILDSAUCE View Post
    Plus the 25% employee discount
    wow 25% that's awesome!

the only discount that beats that is the one I have. free.99. I haven't paid a cell phone bill in 11 years. lol.

"Crank on my little Hank, sit on the hood and drank,
    I'm about to get my pissed off on!"

•Fuck•You•Pay•Me• Donating Member

I switched earlier this year it really is night and day makes me wish I would have done it sooner....fuck sprint

Sprint is a joke! I had it before and never will again.
    1987 GN
    1991 GT

I still hate them too. It's gotten better but still not up to par in my eyes
    Do it once. Do it Right!

Selling a kidney. Cheap. LOL

Sprint unlimited data if you can actually use it. Dumped them last yr myself and now I have cell service everywhere I go with Verizon

Im having the opposite results. I dumped sprint because i missed a few texts and calls for a couple days at the end of my contract now i have verison and drop calls/not receive calls all the time
    "I like shooting, and I love hunting. But I never did enjoy killing anybody. It's my job. If I don't get those bastards, then they're gonna kill a lot of these kids we got dressed up like Marines. That's just the way I see it." - Carlos Hathcock

User Extraordinaire BBBSS's Avatar Donating Member

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKY View Post
    Im having the opposite results. I dumped sprint because i missed a few texts and calls for a couple days at the end of my contract now i have verison and drop calls/not receive calls all the time
    All over or in one area? If it's all over it's your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by DaTurboSix™ View Post
    Dude, take a fuckin xanax before you give yourself a pink sock.

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKY View Post
    I have sprint and went thru a bad time about 8 months ago with service and now I have no problems...my friend switched to Verizon about the same time, I have to call 2-3 times to get a ring from his phone and hes in the middle of orland park! There all crooks chose your battle!!!
    RUTHLESS RACING - THE "SHARPIE"

Chitown's wrong wheel drive master FlyinGTP's Avatar
    I have had sprint for years. Had a rough patch last summer. But now its been great again. Plus you can't beat unlimited data and all the other included stuff in my plan. It's gotten to the point were I don't really need anytime minutes anymore because everything is included. All the phone services have their issues. It's always great when you first switch. Everything is great and nice. Then once you start dealing with the other networks common issues you realize I guess this is pretty on par with the other service. Plus the phone you have has a ton to do with it. Some phones just work like shit on some networks.

It's like the droid vs iPhone debate. The both suck to some degree. It all comes down to which issues annoy you more.
    If your asking for spots from a grand prix then you should hang yourself with an extension cord...

Quote Originally Posted by BBBSS View Post
    All over or in one area? If it's all over it's your phone.
    Im on my third razr m so if its the phone it means all of the razr m's are crap.
    "I like shooting, and I love hunting. But I never did enjoy killing anybody. It's my job. If I don't get those bastards, then they're gonna kill a lot of these kids we got dressed up like Marines. That's just the way I see it." - Carlos Hathcock

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.chitownracing.com/forums/garage-ve
    I was pissed at Sprint till I got the iPhone. I now don't have half the issues and I get 4G damn near everywhere in the Chicago area. There are still a couple dead spots I come across in the area that carried over but other than that I have no complaints.
    Dark Side Racing

HUMMMMMM CALL T MOBILE . PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. OK HITS ONE . . . . . PLEASE HOLD * SPANISH TALKING
    * ,( ME , WHAT THE FUCK DID I FUCKING HIT ONE FOR , GOD DAMN ) . . . . THANKING YOU FOR CHOOSING T MOBILE * MORE SPANISH * HITS MY NUMBER . WAITS FOR ANSWER .
    THEN A FUCKING ASIAN ANSWER THE FUCKING PHONE AND CANT SPEAK A LICK OF FUCKING ENGLISH .
    I SNAP ( PLEASE CAN I SPEAK WITH SOME ONE WHO UNDER STANDS ENGLISH)
    THIS BITCH RESPONSE OH IAM SORRY I NO UNDER STAND .
    BITCH GET THE FUCK OF THE GOD DAMN PHONE I PRESSED ONE GOD DAMN IT . JESUS TAKE THIS PHONE CALL PLEASE . OH LAWD . . . . .

Abbii Harrison : Lmfao ur awesome

Tim Twankeltoes Feltner: THIS AINT FUNNY . I AM GONNA HAVE A STROKE FUCKING WITH THESE FUCKS . . . .

Crystal Evans : Wow same shit happens when i call sprint lmfao

Tim Twankeltoes Feltner : T MOBILE IS GONNA GET A FUCKING SIDE KICK JAMMED IN THE ASS SIDE WAYS . . . .

Tim Twankeltoes Feltner ; THIS BISH JUST TOLD ME I KNOW SPEAKA DA ENGLISH I NEED TO BE IN THE MEXICAN SPEAKING SIDE . . . . . . . I AM GONNA LOSE IT .

Tim Twankeltoes Feltner :I WAS JUST TRANSFERRED TO THE SPANISH LINE . . . . WHO DA FAQ DOES THAT SHIT . IT IS NOT LIKE I AM TEXTING AND CANT SPELL . I AM TALKING AND SHE TRANSFERS ME , * BUENOS COMO ESTASE BLAH BLAH BLAH **** MY RESPONSE , HELL NAW MOTHER FUCKER TRANSFER ME BACK NOW .

Crystal Evans :Now that's what u call a ass kick

Linda J. Peterson Meyer :when I call our hughes.net customer service I swear it goes to Pakistan or someplace over there

Zoey Shockley : xD Wow Tim,just wow...lol that happened to me once not a pretty sight to see me walking around the house ranting about Indonesians xD

Victor KO Leon: Should've called me I would've translated for ya. LoL!!!

Zoey Shockley: xD

Rachel Esquivel ne of the reasons why I'm breaking up w tmobile

Tim Twankeltoes Feltner: CAN I BUYS YOUR PHONE . . .

Jason Alterson:What's wrong bro I used to work for tmobile

Tim Twankeltoes Feltner :^ MY PHONE IS BUSTED AND I HAVE INSC. BUT NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO CHARGE ME MORE THEN THE PHONES WORTH . AND THEY NO LONGER HAVE MY PHONE AND WANT TO GIVE ME A SHITTY ASS MY TOUCH . SELL ME A TMOBILE PHONE JASON .

Rachel Esquivel :Tim are you asking to buy MY phone???

Tim Twankeltoes Feltner: YES RACHEL

Rachel Esquivel: I'll sell it to you but let me warn you it is a Samsung Galaxy 1....the main reason why I'm leaving is bc I can't afford their new upgrade polocy either

Rachel Esquivel: policy**

Tim Twankeltoes Feltner: LOL IT IS BETTER THEN A PHONE I CANT SEND DIX PIX TO Tim Finkel WITH

Tim Twankeltoes Feltner: DONT GET ME STARTED ON THERE UP GRADE POLICY . THEY CAN SUCK A GOAT TIT ON THAT . 659.00 FOR AN I PHONE 4 . FUCK THAT NOISE

Rachel Esquivel: it works when it feels like it, I don't always recieve call/texts and I don't always send calls/texts. the only reason I haven't smashed it w a hammer is bc my friend said I MAY get a credit for it bc its not cracked....but thats a big big MAY so if you still want it.....then ok

Tim Twankeltoes Feltner: LOL DAMN .

Rachel Esquivel :yup

Rachel Esquivel :I wouldn't sell you a lemon Tim

THIS WAS THE LAST HOUR . . . . FUCK T MOBILE . TIME FOR VERSION . . . .. . .
    Last edited by primhatch; 06-17-2013 at 04:16 PM.
    RESTINMOTHERFUCKINGPEACETURBOCLIFF
    R.I.P. Travis Bestwick aka Tito B. MY STOCK BLOCK HERO